The attached checklist (which appears at the bottom of this page) is intended to take Local Authorities through the steps that are necessary or optional in terms of Nexus system administration.
These are the steps you will want to take on at least an annual basis - and some more regularly than that - to ensure that user accounts, reporting options etc are all configured as you would want them to be to make best use of the system in your LA.
- Managing user accounts
- Managing your schools list and groups
- Maintaining RAG, TAG, Categories and Grades (if in use)
- Managing Perspective Lite (if in use)
- Managing Nova and Insight options (if in use)
- Managing batch reports (if in use)
- Managing Broadcast and Perspective News (if your LA takes that option from Angel Solutions)
The checklist has been left in Excel format so that you can customise it for your LA adding more detail if you wish and removing any elements that are not relevant .
More details on how to perform these tasks are included within help documentation on the system
This checklist can also be looked at alongside the similar Assessment & Import Checklist which takes you through a list of the imports that you will wish to bring into the system.