When you are first registered on Nexus, the administrator that creates your account should send you a Welcome Email.
The email will look something like this:
Click Activate Account to be redirected in your browser.
Complete the requested fields and click Save Account Details. Once done, you are registered on the Nexus system and can log in.
To log in to Nexus:
- Navigate to this page https://www.ncer.org/Login.aspx. Or, if you navigate to the ncer.org landing page, click Login, in the top right corner.
- Input your Nexus username (this can also be your email address) and password.
- Ensure to accept the terms and conditions and click Log in.
If you incorrectly enter your username/email and password five times, you will be locked out of the system for five minutes. We do not display confirmation of this on the screen to avoid confirming an account exists, in case of a malicious attempt to access the system. An email will be sent to you if you lock yourself out of Nexus. You can either wait five minutes or reset your password and log in immediately.
If your account requires two-factor authentication, please click here for assistance with that. Otherwise, you're logged in and ready to start using the system.
If you need to reset your password:
- Click Forgotten your login details? on the login page.
- Enter your username or email address, tick the box to confirm you are not a robot and click Email my reset link.
- You should receive an email including a link to reset your password within a few minutes.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.
Article is closed for comments.