You can now import Primary Outcomes for your entire virtual school regardless of whether they are educated in your local authority and they will show up in Nova reports and Insight. This largely uses the same functionality at the main Primary Outcomes import documented in other guides in this section. Key differences are shown below:
- Populate the Primary Outcome spreadsheet for pupils in your virtual school, it does not matter if they are educated at a school in your LA.
- You'll then need to use a specific Establishment Number as shown below, this number will be 9999 for every LA and should not be changed.
- The school name will also follow the same format in every LA, as shown below.
- Export your CSV file as normal and import using the Predicted Outcomes import.
- You can now view all pupils in your Primary Predicted Outcomes Nova reports and Insight.